Initial Consultation Fee
- Free Initial Appointment (20 Minutes) Balcatta Only. Procedural Advice Only.
- $300 (+ GST) Balcatta – Standard Initial Appointment (45 minutes). Initial Advice on Claims / Defences, Process, Costs and Timeframes.
- $400 (+ GST) Joondalup – Standard Initial Appointment (45 minutes). Initial Advice on Claims / Defences, Process, Costs and Timeframes.
- $400 (+ GST) Fremantle – Standard Initial Appointment (45 minutes). Initial Advice on Claims / Defences, Process, Costs and Timeframes.
- Port Headland – coming soon.
- $2,500 (+ GST) Balcatta and Joondalup. Custom Initial Appointment. Meeting with Appius Staff for Information Gathering Session, Further Meeting with Solicitor for Advice on your information and Evidence, Written Advice.
All Fees are payable before the meeting.
Independent legal guarantee
If you are required to enter a Guarantee or Guarantee and Indemnity you need a solicitors certificate. If you require a solicitors certificate you will need to:
- Provide the guarantee documents at least 24 hours prior to the meeting with a solicitor.
- Make a list of questions for the solicitor.
- Meet with the solicitor for at least one hour. The solicitor will explain the obligations and possible outcomes of a default under the facility being guaranteed.
- Ask your questions at the end of the meeting.
This will be $990 inclusive of GST. Written advice of the same is $2,500 plus GST.
“It therefore stands as a warning to mortgagees, mortgagors, their solicitors and the finance industry generally about the importance of the provision of proper and independence advice to mortgagors contemplating the execution of a mortgage. The provision of the certificate of explanation is not a charade or a formality. To it attach important legal and professional consequences.” In Fraser v The Council of the Law Society of New South Wales  NSWLST 6 President Kirby
Simple Will preparation
- If you require a will that leaves everything to your partner, and your children should you partner fail to survive you, we will:
- Provide an information gathering sheet;
- Draft a will based on the information provided;
- Meet with you to make sure you understand the document;
- Provide you with advice about the execution of the document.
Review or preparation
- In the event that you own a commercial property a lease tailored to your property is important to ensure that if the tenant breaches the lease you may recover damages from the tenant, where permissible under law.
- In the event that you are entering a commercial lease, you should seek advice about your obligations and, where a term is oppressive, seek amendment prior to signing the document.